Monday, March 17, 2008

Kyle Does Good!




Kyle Lemke, Loudonville's 800 m runner finished 5th at the State Indoor Track Meet at Akron University on 3/15/08. His time was 2:03.00. He was in 2nd or 3rd most of the race, but two runners got past him with 150 m to go. Still not a bad showing for his 1st trip to the indoor meet. Kyle is a senior.

As for me, I know it's been a while since I blogged. I'm getting as bad as my friend Rob. However, I have been busy, busy, busy. Indoor track, outdoor track, and my running. Speaking of my running, it has slid a little the past two weeks due to being busy and the weather (snow). Now I will get back on track with my running. I decided to start my 12 week marathon training program anew, focusing on the Teton Dam Marathon in June. I will have to go into Lake Waramaug 50 km Ultra not in top form. What's new!

I saw Rob, due to Mike had a PICKLE up on his blog, in tribute to Josh. I am apparently out of the loop on that. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh has a long tradition of making jokes about his pickle. And his name IS DILLingham. I sometimes call him J. Dill. So, Pickle naturally became his nickname...

Don: said...

Mike,
Well I'm a little thick at times.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess there could be worse than a pickle attached to ones name. lol......
Don

Josh said...

lol, I don't think I was the first one to make Pickle jokes about myself. I don't remember exactly when it started but it sounds like something mike would be responsible for! However, I will accept the new nickname.