Monday, June 30, 2008

Decision Time

Tonight I ran a group run with cross country at Mohican. Had a pleasant 5 miler, partially road and part trail. Temperature was 63, damp and wet.

I have decided not to do Burning River 100 due to lack of preparation. If I'm going to do a 100 I better be in darn good shape because I'm not as young as I once was when I did them in the past.
And they were tough then. I do wish Rob the best in his pursuit of Burning River.