Friday, June 20, 2008

I Know Where I Am!

Thursday at 7 am I met Haley and Terri for some mile repeats on the cross country course. We did a 2 mile warm up then started our first mile repeat. Our goal was 7:15 miles. That was the time Haley needed to indicate she was able to acheive 22:30 goal pace for 5 km later in the fall. She consistently did around 7:30 pace, while I on the other hand was at 7:45 pace. Other than the first interval where I just beat her, she smoked me on the other two. I have some work ahead of me. Haley a little and Terri is way ahead of us both. But she can do 19:50 5 km. We finished the workout off with a 2 mile cool down.. Great morning with tempts in the 50's, misty and quite damp.

At 7 pm I went down to Mohican S. P. for the high school group run. No high schoolers were there, but new Jr. High coach Craig Weber had a bunch of 7th and 8th grade runners there. So we ran a 3 mile trail run. Felt good!

No comments: