Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 More Miles......

Today was the last day for me to get in 40 miles for the 10 More Miles challenge. I did not do it today so I am out of the challenge. I would never have thought I would be undone by 40 mile run.
The challenge requires 10 miles for January and an additional 10 miles every month, so Feb. is 20, March is 30, and April 40 and so on till only one is left. That will not be me.

So I went out and ran 10 miles in Mohican as a conciliatory run and 10 more miles for the month.
My wife dropped me off at the Mohican Class A campground. I ran from there to the covered bridge and then to the dam. Had a good run going, then a downpour of rain began as I entered the Lyons Falls section (Purple). It rained hard and high winds all the way home.

So that's my end to April and running.

No comments: