Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Repeats at LHS & More..............

What a beautiful day, so after taking Betty to Cleveland Clinic for a MRA, I did my scheduled repeat workout. Nothing fancy or long: 1.25 mile warm up, 8 - 200 meter intervals at 35 seconds, then a mile cool down.
Afterwards I had track practice.
I did talk to a parent of a former cross country runner and found out he is doing a three race series in Utah where he lives. The races are ultra distances and on trail. I surely corrupted him.
I hope and plan on doing some of the Mohican Group Training runs this weekend. Friday nights out do to a track invitational. Saturday if I can get my ass out of bed after getting home after mid night on Friday. However, Sunday is for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to really meeting you Don! Perhaps you could slow down and run a few miles with me?