Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dogwood Morning

fter completing my many chores, I headed from my house to Mohican Resort Lodge. This is a 5 mile run on hilly roads. The most notable thing noticed were the blooming dogwoods. They were in full bloom and line my running route. I also noticed the new section of trail going from the purple loop of Mohican to the lodge and presumably to Malabar Farm State Park. I will have to run this one day soon.
What a gorgeous day; 68, sun and dogwoods. It is good to be alive.

2 comments:

Running 2 Mohican said...

I heard this was now open. Want to try it Sunday morning early?

Don: said...

Rob, Would love to, but....I will be going to Boardman to take my father out for his birthday. Only a month late. That will leave next week somewhat (Friday's out) open to run some of the Mohican group runs.