Friday, January 2, 2009

Ten Mile Trail Run

Today was supposed to be a 25 mile run. I bulked, so Sunday is now distance day.

I did go and run 10 miles at Mohican on trails. Had an enjoyable run. Tempts. were 37 and windy, but nice. Ran into two hikers. They were in shorts and made me feel quite overdressed. I was comfortable, so the young lady in shorts had to be chilled. I would have offered her my running pants, but her boyfriend may have objected. I know at that point I would have had a chilly run in my briefs.

Ten.....More.....Mile

My run counts to the first month and a ten mile run. I wish more people would enter this challenge.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Don.

I only wish I was healthy enough to commit to this Challenge or I would sign right up.
I can't take any chances right now.

This will be an interesting one to watch.

Anonymous said...

Spread the word Don! And don't forget you have to report that run on the challenge blog...I will put up the post to comment on soon...

Don: said...

Nick,
You could be competitive for the first couple of months. And if you are planning on Mohican maybe to month six.
What' s 10 bucks, go for it.

Mike,
I will be passing out the word and hopefully get more in the hunt.

Running 2 Mohican said...

Nice Job Don! NM is right around next two weeks!