Thursday, March 26, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

Well here I am. It is hard to believe that I can get so busy I have to decide whether to Blog or chat we the wife.
That's where I have been. My training while slightly wavering at times is pretty much on schedule.
Indoor track season ended last Saturday at the State meet at Akron University. I had two boys make the dance. Bryan Derr (10th grade) in the 800, running for 5th place with a time of 2:01.98 and Mack Taylor (11th grade) in the Weight throw with a toss of 46 feet 4.5 inches for 11th place.
Not too bad....................
Of course outdoor track has been in progress since March 9th.
As for the rest of my time it just flies bye.

Today I ran 8 miles of road.
I have been keeping my schedule so my mileage has been around 50 miles per week.
Two trail runs for training for the Forget the PR 50 km this weekend (15.05 & 23.?? miles).
So there you have it.

Actually, I figured I better put up a post since someone might take my blog away if I don't keep it up to date. I know this has happen in at least one situation. Josh 'The Pickle' Dillingham has been AWOL for some time. Recently, someone has been putting posts on his blog using his name.
However, look closely at the photos of this person. He looks like some mountain man whose been in the wilderness for years, obviously, not Josh who is a recent graduate of college, very clean cut and respectable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you looked at my blog lately? You'd better have some Girl Scout cookies ready for some people at the Mohican 50k.